In 1973, Landmark Middle School began in Manchester, Massachusetts. The campus expanded to serve elementary students in 1994. Today, the campus is alive with the energy of students at work and play – in classrooms, computer rooms, the library, the art studio, our woodworking and small engine shops, on the playgrounds, and in the gym.
For more information on Landmark’s Elementary/Middle School curriculum please contact Debby Blanchard, Academic Dean, at 978-236-3117.
Landmark's Six Teaching Principles:
• Provide opportunities for success
• Use multi-sensory approaches
• Micro-unit and structure tasks
• Ensure automatization through practice and review
• Provide models
• Include students in the learning process