Electronics Recycling Collection, May 13
Time for spring cleaning? Properly dispose of all your unwanted electronics at our Electronics Recycling Collection on Saturday, May 13, from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., Landmark's High School campus, 429 Hale Street. Acceptable electronics include:
- $5.00 will be charged for anything electronic like but not limited to…
air conditioners, fans
cell phones, land line phones
computer batteries, keyboards, chargers
battery operated tools
car and marine batteries, box of small items (cords, phones, etc).
- $5.00 for computers, and an additional $5.00 for any destruction of hard drive. Certificate provided.
- $10.00 for CRT computer monitors (with a tube), $15.00 if they are jumbo CRT’s.
- $15.00 for TV monitors under 30” and less than 50 lbs.
- $25.00 for TV monitors over 30” and over 50 lbs.
- $35.00 - $45.00 for jumbo TVs
Proceeds help fund retreats and community service trips.
For more information contact Chaplain Bill Ferguson