Our co ed Summer Program accepts students ages 7 - 20, in grades 1 - 12, who possess average and above intelligence, healthy emotional development, and have been diagnosed with a language-based learning disability. Landmark's Summer Residental Program excels at providing a safe, fun, and productive summer experience; please contact the Landmark Admission Office for age requirements.
There are two ways to request an application:
• Please complete our Request an Application form.
• Contact us via email or call 978-236-3000.
• Early applications are encouraged as space is limited.
• Applicants must submit a full diagnostic report. Candidates may be asked to come to campus for an on-site interview and screening session.
• Students will be accepted in the order of application received (which may be submitted at any time). Landmark encourages applications from, and admits students of any racial, ethnic, or religious background, or sexual orientation. Its programs and policies are applied with equal consideration to all of its applicants and students.
• The following assessments are due to the Admission Office prior to the start date of the program: Woodcock Reading Mastery Test - 3rd Edition (WRMT-III):, Word Identification (WI) and Word Attack (WA) subtests only, Gray Oral Reading Test - 5th Edition (GORT-5). These assessments are required for the dual purpose of updating our records and making curriculum and class placement decisions. If you are unable to obtain these assessments, please contact Emily Kahn in our Admission Office. 978-236-3223, email@example.com.