Six Teaching Principles
Since our founding, we have maintained the core Six Teaching Principles™ that we continue to apply today. These principles are the backbone of our teaching methodologies and represent proven, effective, research-based teaching practices for ALL learners, not just students who struggle with language.
Landmark’s Six Teaching Principles™
- Provide opportunities for our students to experience success.
- Use multiple modalities to teach.
- Use micro-units and structured tasks for every student.
- Insure automatization through practice and review.
- Provide models for our students to use as a guide.
- Include our students in the learning process.